Saturday, October 22, 2005

Guess Who?!!

Guess who just handed in the last paper for his Masters degree???

That'd be me! (err, Kieran that is)

Now let's just hope they all pass fine and dandy and I'm done, done, done.

Postscript: Yup, they passed. The paper I thought was pretty good got a mediocre grade. The paper I thought was mediocre to poor got an unbelievably, implausibly amazing grade. Shows what I know I spose. Anyway, Masters finished, passed, completed etc. You may all call me Master now. Or next year when I get the curly piece of paper I suppose.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Dean said...

Congratulations K-man, does this mean we'll see you around the capital soon?

 
At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done mate. Another day, another milestone! Hope you and Rochelle are both well.
Cheers Ian

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you slacker! :-)
No - that's great news Kieran - I'm sure it will all go smoothly.

Take care,
Benno

 

Post a Comment

<< Home